Please contact the Business Manager, Quint Robinson, at the Parish Office for current tuition rates and fees.
2022 - 2023 Tuition
St. Bernard Parish is proud to offer grants to support parish families who choose Catholic education for their children.
You will need to establish an online account with FACTS tuition management.
Our parish believes that all students should be afforded a Catholic Education. Financial aid may be available.
If you have questions, contact Mr. Robinson, Parish Business Manager, at 513.353.4207.
Eligibility for Parish Tuition Grant
At the time of registration, parent(s)/guardian(s) must meet the following criteria to receive a Parish Tuition Grant:
- At least one of the parents/guardians must be baptized Catholic and registered in the parish. To be "registered in the parish" means that an updated registration census form is on file at the parish office and the family uses the collection envelopes.
- To meet "eligible family" status, one parent/guardian must regularly worship at St. Bernard Parish, meaning at least 30 Sundays per year.
- The parent(s)/guardian(s) must see that the student(s) observe the obligation of attending Mass on Sundays and Holy Days.
- All registration and tuition payment deadlines must be met. If a deadline cannot be met by the family, the family must contact the parish Business Manager to discuss and establish a new and reasonable payment plan before any deadline is reached.
- The parent(s)/guardian(s) must assist in parish fundraising events that benefit the school.