I am excited to announce that St. Bernard School is now accepting registrations for the 2023-2024 School Year. We look forward to seeing that you’ve secured your child’s position at St. Bernard as we continue to grow and word of the incredible community here spreads.
Only completed registrations will be considered.
In order for your registration to be considered, the following items must be completed and returned to the school office:
· The enclosed registration card with both sides completed in its entirety (one for each child being registered).
· The enclosed Release of Records Request form (one for each child entering grades 1 - 8). Records from preschools need not be sent.
· The School Tuition and Fees – Financial Policy (one per family).
· A photo copy of your child’s Baptismal record.
· A photo copy of your child’s birth certificate.
· Any applicable court documentation regarding custody.
· A $100 per family non-refundable registration fee – this fee will be applied to the balance of your tuition.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have questions:
· Scott Dover, Business Manager, 513-353-4207 ext. 3, firstname.lastname@example.org (tuition, financial aid, parish registration)
· Kenny Glassmeyer, Office Manager, 513-353-4224 ext. 3, email@example.com (school registration and policies)
· Tony Ertel, Principal, 513-353-4224 ext. 3, firstname.lastname@example.org (school program)
Finally, I would like to extend an invitation to you and your family to tour St. Bernard School. Your visit will provide an opportunity to experience the culture of faith and prayer, academic vigor, and family-oriented community that sets us apart. Call the office to set up your tour or to ask questions.
Mr. Tony Ertel, Principal